Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Monday, April 24, 2006  

Fine. Have it your way.
I’m back on the wagon of blogging now. You’ll just have to deal with my drivel.
The weekend was packed full, as Julie and I attended a memorial for Greg’s mom in Carlsbad Saturday morning and then changed gears and went to Todd’s Birthday party in whateverthefuckSDsuburb they live in (Carmel Valley?) It was really great to the Greg and Christine (and Colin!) though of course the circumstances were not so great. Colin has grown immensely since we saw him in September, and he is now running around quite well. To my amateur eyes he seems to be a well behaved and pretty chill kid. Todd’s party was cool, and it was good to see him and everybody else as it had been a while. I think birthday season has officially started now, and won’t let-up until sometime in July (Mary’s birthday being “preseason” and my birthday being the championships…)

I also finally went to the dentist today after MANY years of frankly being to afraid to. Just xrays and a consultation today, but by the end of May I’ll have all kinds of unpleasant-sounding work done to reverse some gum-disease and crown a really old filling. My wallet will hurt MUCH more than any of the procedures though.

posted by JMV | 4/24/2006 06:04:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com