Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Tuesday, October 04, 2005  

Weary Travelers
So as I’m sure you have surmised, we survived our odyssey on the road and have been dragged, with much kicking and screaming, back into the harsh light of 40+ hour work-weeks, bedtimes, and all associated horrors. The trip was fantastic, a real departure from any kind of vacation I’ve had before. I’ve posed the first round of pics on the ol’ flickr account, so check them out. I’ll be taking the next couple of days to write about our different stops and some highlights of the trip as I get some free moments. Maybe I’ll be able to take enough time to actually form attractive sentences and string those into pleasing paragraphs.

posted by JMV | 10/04/2005 11:25:00 AM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com