Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Thursday, September 22, 2005  

Tick...Tock…
75 minutes until my first real vacation in 3 years, and my first stint of time-off longer than a 4-day weekend since I started at the DR Group (16 months ago.) Tonight I make vital preparations (burn CDs for the 1400 miles of road that lay before us) and finish up the packing. Tomorrow we pick up the rental car (fingers crossed for a PT Cruiser) and then load it up and hit the road blasting up the 5 until we hit the Silicon Valley and dinner w/ the in-laws. Saturday in San Jose/Los Gatos, Sunday night somewhere between Alameda and Portland, and then we’ll roll into P-town (can I call it “P-town?”) Monday evening. We hol’ up in Portland for a few night and then kick north into Seattle until Saturday when we board an Airbus A30 bound for Burbank. 60 Minutes between me and the first of many beers.

posted by JMV | 9/22/2005 04:55:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com