Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Friday, September 02, 2005  

Answers, Among Other Things
Mom: Favorite Roadtrip snake is probably redbull. Or Poptarts. Jerky is good too. It used to be cigarettes…

Chun: Because your Bloat deck is WEAK! OR maybe your conscious got the better of you and you couldn’t bare to bring the full-brunt of the Bloat on the unsuspecting New Englanders.

Andrew: Because I had no idea that existed. I’m down! Also I can’t wait to discuss my new obsession with boardgames w/ you.

Anne: Uh… At somepoint In the future. I would say once we own a home, but that’ll never happen in this city in this market, so…

John: Who cares, either way there’d be good eatin’ afterwards!

Gress: I have a lot of sympathy for the residents of NOLA who didn’t flee as many (most?) of them are DIRT-poor and really had no where to go. It is much more difficult to find sympathy for the TOURISTS who stayed to weather the storm and are now fucked.

Greg: A) It used to be I would say Jack-in-the-Box w/o hesitation as the variety of food offered by them is so great, but now… I may have to go with Carl’s.
B) The saga of Paul’s Blog is still developing I’m sure… Though I hope he DOES see some cash out of it…

Now I ask you a question: What form of entertainment do you spend the most $$$ on?

posted by JMV | 9/02/2005 10:12:00 AM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com