Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Tuesday, September 20, 2005  

Jitters
We are getting so very close to our departure. On Friday morning Julie and I set out on a 1400+ mile roadtrip up the coast. We’ll be stopping in the silicon Valley/Bay Area, somewhere in northern CA near the boarder, Portland, and Seattle. I would love to hear suggestions of things to do/see/eat in any of those cities, so speak up! We also need a hotel for one night in Seattle and would love a recommendation for a hip/swanky/funky place to stay. I’m getting very nervous/freaked out about the trip! But a wise woman once told me, “Don’t confuse anxiety with excitement,” so I’m trying to re-wire my brain to think “EXCITEMENT!” and not “HOLYSHITWEARELEAVINGINTHREEDAYSANDI’MFREAKINGOUT!”

posted by JMV | 9/20/2005 10:55:00 AM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com