Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Tuesday, July 05, 2005  

I Might Be Wrong

Tuesday means “John Digs.” Deal.
My New Coat I’ve had my eye on this Claiborne neutral-colored pin-striped linen sport-coat for about a month now. I must have tried it on half a dozen times and talked myself out of buying it. But this weekend it was over 50% so I couldn’t say no and I’m very happy to have it now. I was going to get the matching pants too, but the resulting suit was a little too “Banana Plantation” (Julie says drug-lord) for my tastes.

My job What the fuck? Yeah, things have been going better lately as my department ahs had two excellent months, which takes a lot of pressure off from the owner and allows me to focus on developing and implementing new policy. I evidently get-off on that. Day-to-day it can still suck, but overall I’m much happier with where I’m going and I feel like I’m getting more respect from the management. I’m pretty damn freaked out that the most together thing in my life right now is my career. When the fuck did I get a career?

Fat Weasel Pale Ale A Trader Joes house-brand, this Pale-ale is like a malty-er Sierra Nevada, and at $5 a six-pack a helluva bargain. A good easy-drinkin summer brew.

posted by JMV | 7/05/2005 11:33:00 AM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com