Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Thursday, July 28, 2005  

Do Not Adjust Your Sets
Anything look different?
I’ve actually updated my blogger template and now everybody’s blogs should be linked-to over on the right (if I missed somebody please let me know.) I’ve also added a few links to other sites and enabled a few RSS feeds (also on the sidebar under “Me, Elsewhere.”) This feed is a straight-up ATOM feed of the blog. However, This one is the exciting feed as I’ve used Feedburner to combine the blog, flickr, and even select links from my Del.icio.us account into one handy feed! So if you are into the whole RSS thing I recommend subscribing to that one.

posted by JMV | 7/28/2005 12:46:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com