Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Wednesday, March 30, 2005  

Dream Quiz.
Funny Story. I had a dream last night where I was at a restaurant/bar with a bunch of people who I was trying to impress when I was suddenly struck with a fabulous OH-Quiz question. So I whipped out my notebook and quickly jotted the question down to the inquisitive stares of the people around me. Of course I opened my notebook this-morning and there was no brilliant question and of course I have NO idea what the question was. So instead I give you:
1a) What percentage of your CD collection have you converted to a digital format?
1b) How large is your digital music library?
2) Staples or paper-clips?
3) Merry, Pippin, Sam, or Frodo?
4) What's your favorite "make-out" music?
5) If you could take a pill and learn how to speak a language fluently, play an instrument competently, or Make 5K more per year, what would you do?
6) What do you think the impact of 9/11 was on American Consumer-culture?

Sorry this was so delayed... I'll answer once it hits 10 comments.

posted by JMV | 3/30/2005 08:07:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com