Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Monday, March 21, 2005  

My Turn
I am going to take a page from my lovely wife’s book and recount my most recent celeb-sighting, because it was just so cool. On Sunday I had a little low-key spec-commercial shoot with a couple of guys that I work with, and we had planned to meet at the office to go over our shot-list and stuff before heading up to the location. AS we pulled into the parking lot who did we see outside smoking a cigarette but Jack Bauer himself Kiefer Sutherland! Turns out he had directed a music video and was editing it in one of the suites in our building. He was much smaller than I was expecting; maybe 5’9 (though IMDb says 5’10.5… yeah right.) and very slim. He was wearing cowboy boots, dark low-rise jeans, a vintage-y tee shirt and gas-station jacket. A few minutes later he walked back out fo the building and asked one of the guys I was with for directions to the subway sandwich shop. It was AWSOME! Later after the shoot when we came back to the office we saw him again. That man smokes like a chimney. I tried to work up the nerve to ask him for a light (id be worth smoking a cigarette to smoke one w/ Kiefer,) but I was too chicken shit. Next time…




posted by JMV | 3/21/2005 05:37:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com