Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Tuesday, June 01, 2004  

Firsts
Finally had the official first day of the new job, and everythign went very well. I will be doing a lot of stuff that I've never really done before (sales, etc) and the learning curve is going to be steep, but I'm excited to climb it. It is also a technerds wet dream to be surround by hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of high-end computer and video editing equipment. Plus the buisness is tapped straight into the life-veins of H'wood as we provide the blood (film and tape stock) and the bones (hardware) of the industry.

I'll post more indepth in a while, right now I gotta light a fire and cook some dinner for my baby who'll be home any minute.

posted by JMV | 6/01/2004 06:50:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com