Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Saturday, May 08, 2004  

Well, I'll Be Snookered
Did you know that I love the internet?

I do as much as possible on-line... Bills, travel arrangements, shopping, all the good stuff that people use the net for. I was so very excited when we moved to the big city because it meant being able to order pizza on-line.

But, did you know you can now go to Traffic School on-line?

Hell yeah! From what I hear it only takes about 2 hours to burn through the course and take the test. The only downside is you miss the comedic stylings of wannabe stand-ups working the captive audience in a sweaty room at the courthouse. Oh wait...

What is next? Serving 8-10 in #attica from the comfort of your iBook?
Let the crime wave (or at least bad-driving rash) begin!

posted by JMV | 5/08/2004 01:33:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com