Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Wednesday, May 26, 2004  

Two Things That Put a Smile On My Face
I've been in a pretty melancholy mood today, what with this being my sixth consecutive day without leaving the house, but two tidbits from the web today made me shed the gloom for a bit.

First, Scientists have recently discovered that my favorite herb, cilantro, contains a compound that kills the salmonella bacteria. There is hope that a new food additive that will help fight food-borne illness. I'm not quite sure why this makes me so happy other than another excuse to put cilantro in everything that I cook. More effective at relieving the cabin fever is this story about a dog and a monkey who have become an inseparable pair in northern India. Take a look at the kick-ass pictures, and then tell me that wouldn't make a great half-hour animated TV show.

posted by JMV | 5/26/2004 06:10:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com