Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Wednesday, April 14, 2004  

Peep THIS Mother Fu...
I have the very best wife in the world. She didn't get me an easter basket for Easter. Nope, she waited until Monday, which means twice the candy for the same $$$! And Easter is really the BEST candy holiday. Sure Halloween has the tradition and the quantity, but there are so many varieties of sugar that only make an appearance to celebrate rebirth! Peeps, Cadbury Eggs, Robin Eggs, fucking chocolate bunnies stuffed with sweet, sweeet gooze... I'm officially ill from too much sugar now. Giant rabbit shaped sweet-tarts are like the flesh of some fallen god. I just can't stop eating them, even though my stomach as long since turned sour and I have citric acid burns on my tongue.

I love you Jules!

posted by JMV | 4/14/2004 08:15:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com