Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Sunday, March 14, 2004  

i.Robot
I don't know how I missed the story about Toyota's new trumpet playing robot. It is really Miles beyond anything I've seen before. I wish I could find a link to some video of it doing its thing. Truly an amazing example of sci-fi becoming reality. Toyota is developing a whole line of robots to be used as "personal assistants to humans," and hope to promo them next March. Let me just say that again: personal assistant robots. Sure, they are a few years off still, but before too long you or I will be able to walk into the Sharper Image and pick up a robo-maid to go with out massage chair and motorized tie rack.

posted by JMV | 3/14/2004 02:33:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com