Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Sunday, March 07, 2004  

I Have Nothing To Say
I've been trying to write a post for like two hours now and still have nothing... So I'm giving up... The L O N G awaited 5th seasons of the Sopranos started tonight, and Julie and I decided to make Lasagna to celebrate. Unfortunately after two long days, very little sleep, and slaving over a trey of Garfield's favorite, Jules crashed and burned at about five after Nine. She's been sleeping since, and I have no intention of waking her until sometime tomorrow afternoon... She has certainly earned a good nights sleep. So Sopranos will have to wait on the TiVo until tomorrow sometime... In the meantime I watched "Phone Booth" on HBO, which was pretty much as insipid as it sounds. Joel Schumacher should REALLY just retire and quite submitting people to his really lame movies. It is frustrating that he can make bomb after bomb while I can't even get a job as a fucking PA. I'm going to go now before this gets rant-y and I have to delete it like I did the first 4 attempts at a post tonight...

posted by JMV | 3/07/2004 10:28:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com