Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Thursday, March 18, 2004  

FADE OUT.
Mother fuckers! Just over one month of intense scripting. 6+ hours/day 4-5 days/week and I just typed "FADE OUT." My first, very rough, draft is finished. It came in 100 pages, 10 pages shy of my goal. But thats ok, because I think I have to add another scene in the middle, and I know there are a few scenes that I can beef up with more tension and drama. There is still a LONG way to go before the script is anywhere near done, but I have the document now. It is all rewrites, polishing, and spit shining the mofo from here on out!

Now is the time that I do my little dance and raise a glass to the completion of the first draft!

posted by JMV | 3/18/2004 11:58:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com