Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Tuesday, February 24, 2004  

My Bad
Seems that I haven't posted in a couple of days... And I thought I was getting better about that. Not like there has been a whole lot going on recently either, I guess I'm just lazy. I'm a little upset by the News from Starbucks. I just don't understand why they would call Julie out of the blue, give her two (very positive) interviews and then blow her off, less than 24 hours after the second interview, with a terse e-mail. It is just hard for me to understand why anyone wouldn't want to hire her. She friggin ROCKS! Admittedly I AM a little biased, but I know first hand the kind of dedication she has for her work and the kind of energy that she puts into it. Prospective employers should ask the candidates spouse questions...

In other bizarre news I got a call from a prospective employer today. I usually wouldn't post about a first call about a Craig's List posting, but this is for Paulie Shore's personal assistant/intern. I replied to the post a couple of weeks ago for the halibut as they say and was more than a little surprised that I got a call from one of Paulie's "people." It sounds like it would be a really cool gig. From what I can tell I would mostly be working out of his office at the famous Comedy Store, where his mother Mitzi has launched the careers of countless comedians. At this point I would be surprised to hear back about the job, but it will certainly be interesting to see how it all plays out.

posted by JMV | 2/24/2004 02:36:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com