Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Saturday, December 27, 2003  

More Holiday Pics

A picture of me on Christmas eve next to our tree and displaying two of the oddest gifts from this year's haul. The Didgeridoo was from my Father-in-Law and has been a hit even though I don't quite have it down yet, and the (octopus)hat is from Andrew and Jodi and I will don it every-time I'm having difficulty writing a blog post. And you will soon get some post of substance as Monday begins the first annual Octopus Hat Excellence Awards (the Octys? Octos? OHEAs? I'll figure something out...)

And so I leave you with a picture for Matt and Meli's wedding.

posted by JMV | 12/27/2003 01:22:00 AM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com