Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Wednesday, November 26, 2003  

Who Was the Ad Wizard That Came Up With THAT?
...And let me say, "Bravo! Way to think outside the bottle! I love you and want to have your babies."

Why am I so excited? Because of THIS.

Thats right Jones Soda Co has created the greatest beverage flavor KNOWN TO MANKIND: Turkey and Gravy. I saw this a couple of weeks ago, but it was so brilliant I was sure it was a hoax. But no, it is true! NPR's Alex Chadwick even did a taste test on the air last night. Turkey soda. What a world...

And the really disturbing for you/upsetting for me fact is they SOLD OUT of it! I want a bottle of this... Time to check E-bay.

$20 a bottle! Maybe Jones will bring it back! Turkey Soda all year round baby!

posted by JMV | 11/26/2003 03:38:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com