Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Friday, October 24, 2003  

Thinking Differently
I officially been a Mac owner for 6 month and I haven't looked back. It seems like the switching bug is beginning to spread even more now that iTunes for Windows is out. I ran across this article in SF Gate that covers the detail that Apple goes into for their packaging, and begins to hint at why their products have so much meaning for their owners.

And today is a big day for Mac Fans as the latest major update to the amazing OS X, Panther (or OS 10.3,) comes out. It greatly frightens me that I'm so excited about the release of a damn operating system, though I'm not quite excited enough to go to the Big Apple Store Event. The update is a whopping $130, and I'm almost ready to pay for it. There are a bunch of kick ass new features that promise to make using a Mac an even better experience.

For those people still living in the WinTel world, but beginning to think differently, or those that are on the fence about switching, now is a great time to take the plunge! Apple just released an updated iBook that now supports an 800Ghz G4 processor, as well as some kick ass features like slot loading CD drive, faster RAM, and Wi-Fi (802.11G even) and Bluetooth compatibility, and it is all crammed into a super-compact 11x9x1.3, 5Lbs, super-durable shell. And all for under $1100. If this machine had come out 6 months ago it would have been the model I bought. But I'm super happy with my first-gen 12-inch powerbook!

posted by JMV | 10/24/2003 12:58:00 AM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com