Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Wednesday, September 17, 2003  

Its Like War of the Worlds
Ready for some more excuses? I've been lagging on the blog for a few days because I've been as sick as the preverbal dog with an absolutely wicked cold. I thought I was about over it last night, and decided to try sleeping without the aid of my beloved Nyquil knock-off. That proved to be a bad idea and I feel like shit today. The worst part about the cold is the nasty hacking cough and the nasty stuff that I keep hacking up, but I'll spare you the gory details. Jules was infected with a similar cold a couple of months ago on one of our preliminary trips to LA, so my prevailing theory is the City itself is trying to kill us off. Good luck bitch, I'm not going down without a fight!

Uhm... Yeah. Anyway... So I've been laying low for the past couple of days trying to get the better of the bug because Friday is my first on-set job! I'm be working as a PA on a short film for five days, and possibly working as a grip for a couple of those days. I'm quite excited and nervous about the gig since it is my first shoot down here, and it is 35mm! My goal is to show up and wow the producer, the DP, and the Key Grip with my mad on-set skills and my trademark vest-of-many-pockets, and hopefully this gig will lead to others in the near future!

posted by JMV | 9/17/2003 08:43:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com