Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Thursday, August 14, 2003  

It's Official!
We signed the lease and got the keys for our new apartment! Before today we had only seen the place once before for about ten minuets, on the same day where we saw two or three other apartments, so I really didn't remember it too well. I just remembered that I liked it. It turns out the apartment is SO much better than I remember! Much larger, lots of light, and a HUGE covered patio. I am exceptionally excited about it, and look forward to the interior design and the Ikea trip. I have pictures, but am mushy from the road (we spent 12 hours on the road and 24 in LA) so I'll post them latter...

posted by Julie | 8/14/2003 10:17:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com