Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Saturday, August 30, 2003  

Culture Shock
For our first Friday night in the big city Julie and I went out with Beau and Mary to Dubliners, an "Irish Pub" on the Sunset Strip. The vibe of the place was very different than anything I'm used to. It was packed with hip Angelinos in their very skankyist club-wear, and everyone seemed to wander in circles trying to be seen by everyone. Nothing I wasn't expecting in LA, but it still kinda took me for a loop. When I hear Irish pub, I think pints, darts, and old bearded guys, not halter-tops, blaring hip-hop, and valets. It was a lot of fun to people-watch there though!

posted by JMV | 8/30/2003 03:38:00 AM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com