Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Monday, July 14, 2003  

Monday 5?
Looks like I am making a habit out of doing the Friday5 on Monday... Here is this (last) week's:

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
Yup. Matt Holohan. I always say that I've know Matt since before I was born, which is 100% true as our Mothers were friends while they were pregnant with us. In fact I have a love of pie to this day because of their frequent trips to Marie Calendar's...

2. Are you still in touch with this person?
Yup. He was the best-man in my wedding, and we are currently cowriitng a script together.

3. Do you have a current close friend?
A whole gaggle of them actually. None closer than my wife though... Truly my best friend.

4. How did you become friends with this person?
Both the wife and the gaggle: School. From elementary to college, I've collected a bad-ass assortment of friends. They all form a kind of super-hero team each with their own specialty and stupor-power. When they get together it is like somekind of drunk-ass Justice-League, fighting the powers of "them."

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
Yes. What a dumb-ass question. Is there a friend from my past that I WOULDN'T want to still be in contact with? What the hell?

Friends are neat. Let me take this opportunity to publicly thank all of my friends for the past 25 years of excellent service! I wouldn't be here today without you guys! And I whole heartedly give you ALL the !

posted by JMV | 7/14/2003 03:29:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com