Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Thursday, July 03, 2003  

The Horror
What the Hell? How is a Fox TV show about "life in the OC" a good idea? I'm a fan of the production team behind it (Doug Liman and McG) but being born and raised behind the Orange Curtain I can't get behind the concept. From the Fox promotional materials, "The O.C., otherwise known as Orange County, California, is an idyllic paradise - a wealthy, harbor-front community where everything and everyone appears to be perfect." The show takes place in New Port Beach. I'm really dumb-founded by this; and I highly doubt that it is going to come even close to capturing the culture of OC, or what it is like to live there. But you know what? I'll still TiVo it. What do all my OC homies think about this?

posted by JMV | 7/03/2003 11:34:00 AM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com