Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Friday, July 25, 2003  

GI JOE
Another gloomy LA morning. Jules is readying herself for the interview while dreams of Starbucks dance through my foggy brain. Lots of appartments to look at today, and I'm pretty overwhelmed by the whole thing. It reminds me of when I was a child at a toy store. My mom would tell me I could buy ONE G.I. Joe, so I would gather up all the diffrent ones that I wanted and then I would agonize over the choice of which one to get. Which Joe would I get more enjoyment out of? Which one has cooler weapons? What if there is another one that I haven't seen yet? Appartment hunting brings back those same feelings; I feel like there is always something better than what we are looking at, andwe have to settle on a less-than-perfect place. But who know? Maybe we will find the perfect place today!

posted by JMV | 7/25/2003 11:06:00 AM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com