Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Friday, July 18, 2003  

Friday5 On Friday This Week!
I remembered this week! The page with the questions is here, so take a crack at it and leave a comment on that page when you are done.

1. When was the last time you cheated?
Define "cheated." During the D&D game last week I "failed to mention" that the blue dragon was probably immune to the gobs of shock damage one of the characters was doing to it. Does that count? I used to cheat A LOT when I was an adolescent. It is evidently in my blood as my Aunt is an infamous cheat. You gotta watch her like a hawk when she is playing cards.

2. When was the last time you stole?
Uh that is a tough one... Though it was probably about 4 years ago when I stole Julie's heart. Ok, that was cheesy... I "stole" some digital files lastnight thanks to Kazaa Lite. It is funny how I didn't even think of that as STEALING.

3. When was the last time you lied?
I don't lie. Or DO I? You'll never know now!

4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property?
I really have no idea. A porkchop got knocked off a friend's balcony at his birthday party and may or may not have landed on a parked car thee floors below. Does that count?

5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one?
Probably too recently. But I'm not sure of specifics.

posted by JMV | 7/18/2003 11:46:00 AM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com