Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Monday, June 02, 2003  

June.
Jesus Christ. I cannot believe that it is friggin JUNE! My head is spinning with the acceleration of my day-to-day life. I have just over 2 months to find a new job, new car, and new house and move 400 miles to the big-city! Uhg. This week should be pretty anxiety-filled as I struggle get my head around all the stuff I have to do.

But at least the weekend was good! Friday afternoon we caught a matinee of Finding Nemo, which I enjoyed! Though, I don;t think that it was as good as Monsters Inc. We wrapped up friday with some people and cocktails at our apartment. Saturday we spent the day at Andrew and Jodi's wonderful BBQ. A perfect way to celebrate the beginning of summer. We were able to show-case our last few batches of beer, and they were all an outstanding success! I thought a tussle was going to break out in the kitchen over the last bottle of the Phat-Buzz. Greg and I still need a good name for our brewing operation. A kind of "brand" name for our beer. Any suggestions? We had to leave the BBQ early to make it back to SantaCruz for our geeking appointment. Sunday was low-key. Did some shopping, and then got into a fender-bender in the parking-lot. And now our trunk will not open. We also discovered because of this that for the past 2 years we have been driving around with less insurance coverage than we thought we had. But hopefully everything will work out with the insurance companies...

posted by JMV | 6/02/2003 01:10:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com