Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Tuesday, June 10, 2003  

Back Once Again...
Eds.org (the machine that hosts Octopus Hat) is back up and running! Once I get the hang of procmail I'll be fully operational again...
My iPod got all jacked-up today and I had to re-format it and re-add all the MP3s. Which, I was meaning to do any-way so it wasn't too big of a deal. The only bad part is I lost the play-counts for all the songs (the iPod keeps track of how many times you have listened to each track.) My top 5 was something like 3 Magnetic Fields songs and 2 White Stripes songs all at 23-21 plays since the last time I had to re-add all the music (January.)
Other than that... Running a pretty even-keel today. Greg and I are going to brew a new batch tonight; a Vanilla Wiessbier. Should be a good summer-evening ale. I have the final "hindsight" interview for the documentary I'm working on (after tonight I get to start editing!) tonight as well. And I started working on the treatment for the script Matt and I will be writing over the summer. I'm really excited about the project; it is a ghost story and a crime-drama at the same time. And that's all I'll say for now since we are in the very early stages.

posted by JMV | 6/10/2003 04:02:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com