Friday, May 30, 2003
Time Again for Friday 5
Better questions this week! Actually require some thought!
1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
Crushing the wills of lesser men underneath the iron fist of my megalomaniacal rule.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
"Speak softly, drive a Sherman tank"; "Love rules all";
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
Getting married to my beautiful wife!!
4. What about the past ten years?
The wedding! Or maybe graduating from college....
posted by JMV |
5/30/2003 12:46:00 PM
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
Don't take the easy way out. The harder you work, the happier you are.