Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Thursday, May 22, 2003  

Nearly There
No updates yet today because I spent WAY too much time working on the site re-design. All CSS baby! I finally found a couple of good tutorials for beginners at decided to give it a go. It started off slow, but I soon started getting the hang of it. Now I'm stuck making all the little tweaks that are necessary before I'm done. But I'm giving up for the day now. If you would like you can see a sneak-peak here. As you can see, I'm having some problems getting the MT posts to stick in the left-column. Can anyone see what my problem is? Let me know what you think of the new design.

posted by JMV | 5/22/2003 07:46:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com