Octopus Hat
We have the technology!


Monday, May 19, 2003  

Mmmm DVDs
This week (and the next) looks like a really good week for DVD releases, and I may actually break my disc-purchasing fast. I haven't bought a DVD since Episode 2 came out WAY back in November... And I used to buy like 1-2 per week! But this week "25th Hour," "Adaptation," and "Miller's Crossing" all street! Then next week the 2-disc Led Zeppelin live show AND Kurosawa's "Throne of Blood" come out!

And speaking of DVDs, Matt and Meli were down for lunch yesterday, and when I discovered that neither of them had seen "Momento" we decided to screen it over pizza and beer. I really enjoy watching that movie, and it still gets me every-time. Much like "The Usual Suspects" I notice new things every-time I see it. Yesterday I was really impressed by Stephen Tobolowsky (who played Sammy Jankis) and Harriet Sansom Harris (Who played his wife) performances. If you haven't seen the movie, put it on your damn Netflix queue. It gets the Octopushat Quality Guarantee!

posted by JMV | 5/19/2003 12:55:00 PM
|
Octopus Hat
Pics From Flickr
Other’s Blogs
Links
archives
Me, Elsewhere
Buy John Beer
Links
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com